Living with Science
Living with Science is available as a Bilingual program with a full Spanish version and an English with Spanish support version.
This allows the modules to be used with students who have Spanish as their main language or they can be used to support students with a limited English proficiency.
In the full Spanish Language version materials for both student and teacher are supplied in Spanish. This includes all the multimedia C.A.I. and the explorers.
Watch the videos listed below to see how the system works:
- Hands-On Equipment for Science Experiments
- Multimedia Computer Aided Instruction
- Inquiry Classroom Worksheets
- Bi-Lingual - English/Spanish Language Support
- Complete Spanish Language Version
- Computer Managed Learning
- Comprehensive Teacher Support Materials
- Optional On-line Testing and Whole-Class Testing using a Wireless Response System
- Equipment Inventory and Management/Storage System
- Standards-Based Curriculum Mapped to National Science Standards