Latest news and events
Keep up-to-date with the latest news about our products, and the events we will be attending in the near future.
This November, career and technical education professionals from across the country and around the world will gather in Atlanta at the Georgia World Congress Center from Nov. 28 to Dec. 1 for the most exciting and talked-about CTE event of the year - CareerTech VISION 2012!
- STEM and Green Technologies make a big impact at Peking High School, China
- Hybrid and Electric Vehicle technology at CIAST, Malaysia
- State-of-the-art automotive training resource installed in Bangladesh
Over the coming months, LJ Create will be attending a number of major conventions in the USA. We will be taking the opportunity to introduce a number of new products at these events.
Education News from 'US News .com'
- 4 Summer Options for International Students
Spend summer break working on your U.S. college campus or taking a course.
- Smart Ways to Mix Student Loans, College Savings
Families should use 529 plan funds and other sources before turning to loans.
- Service Members Battle Student Loan Debt at Home
Many military members are guided into bad repayment decisions by loan servicers.
- FAFSA Changes May Still Confuse Same-Sex Families
Students can list income for both parents, regardless of gender, in 2014, but may lose out on aid.
- Where America's Top CEOs Went to School
Many CEOs at American's largest companies advanced their careers without an MBA.
- 10 Most Popular Business Schools
Public business schools are becoming more appealing for cost-conscious students.
- Consider U.S. College Costs, Reputation Before Applying
Studying in the U.S. is a great experience – but think twice about the cost.
- Let Passion, Career Goals Guide Law School Decision
Select a law school in the area where you want to practice to up your chances of getting a job.
- Education Lessons From Around the World
The U.S. should look to other countries for solutions to education reform, experts say.
- Negotiate Graduate School as a Student With Disabilities
Notify the disability services office ahead of time to arrange for any necessary accommodations.
- Put College Savings to Work After Graduation
Consider saving 529 plan funds for grad school or a future child’s education before cashing out.
- Take 4 Steps for Scholarship Seekers This Summer
Research past winners and future scholarship deadlines this summer to help get money for college.