Human Respiratory System
- Show knowledge and understanding of the structure of the human respiratory system.
- Show knowledge and understanding of the function of the human respiratory system and its components
- Show knowledge and understanding of the different lung volumes and capacities within the human body
Theory Presentations/Assessment - The Human Respiratory System
- Gas Exchange
- Gas Exchange in Animals
- Gas Exchange in Humans
- Ventilation System Structure
- Lung Structure
- Alveoli Structure
- The Ventilation Cycle
- Air Used in Gas Exchange
- Lung Capacity
Activity - Determining Your Vital Capacity
- Students use a lung volume bag to determine their vital capacity.