- Shows knowledge and understanding of weather and climate
- Shows knowledge and understanding of the main climates on Earth
- Shows knowledge and understanding of how climates can be studied
- Shows knowledge and understanding of climate change and how it could affect the Earth
Theory Presentations/Assessment - Climate
- Climates on Earth
- Koppen's Main Climatic Regions
- Organisms and Climate
- Humans and Climate
- Why Do We Study Our Climate?
- Changing Climates
- Evidence of Past Climates
- Exploring Recent Climate Change
- The Greenhouse Effect
- Humans and the Greenhouse Effect
- Effects of Global Warming
Activity - Exploring Climate
- Students use an interactive application to explore the Köppen system of climate classification.
- Students also explore how human activity is causing long term climate change, and discover the effect that this could have on life on Earth in the future.