Chemistry Topics and Experiment Packs
We have a complete series of chemistry experiment/demonstration packs that support the topics covered by the teacher’s presentation materials that are provided with the Chemistry Cart. These can either be presented by the teacher using the IT resources on the cart or they can be performed by the students using available PCs. Alternatively, printed labsheets can be generated, allowing student to work on paper without the need to access a computer.
Resources are supplied in a storage tray and include all the hardware items needed for a particular series of experiments. The supporting e content curriculum is also supplied with the package. For many of the experiment resources there is a requirement for the addition of chemicals or consumable items. These are commonly available from local scientific suppliers and a complete list is supplied with the package.
Computer-linked data loggers and sensors are also available for use with a number of the experiment packs.
- Seperating Mixtures
- Acids and Bases
- Redox 1
- Redox 2
- Atomic Structure and Ions
- Stoichiometry 1
- Stoichiometry 2
- Electrolysis of Liquids
- Dispersive Liquids
- Acid Rain
- Chemical Bonding
Chemistry practical tasks include:
- Explore some methods of separating mixtures.
- Explore elements and the Periodic Table.
- Carry out experiments to find stoichiometric ratios in chemical reactions.
- Observe some applications of the electrical conductivity of materials.
- Investigate the electrolysis of KI, KCl and KNO3.
- Investigate electrochemical cells and electrolytic cells.
- Investigate the pH natural balance.
- Explore the concept of solubility and the concept of solubility equilibrium.
- Investigate the different shapes and structures of lattices and molecular compounds.
How to Order
Contact us to discuss any of LJ Create's products and alternative order options available.