Physics Topics and Experiment Packs
We have a complete series of physics experiment/demonstration packs that support the topics covered by the teacher’s presentation materials that are provided with the Physics Cart. These can either be presented by the teacher using the IT resources on the cart or they can be performed by the students using available PCs. Alternatively, printed labsheets can be generated, allowing student to work on paper without the need to access a computer.
Resources are supplied in a storage tray and include all the hardware items needed for a particular series of experiments. The supporting e content curriculum is also supplied with the package.
Computer-linked data loggers and sensors are also available for use with a number of the experiment packs.
- Effects of Forces
- Springs and Elasticity
- Speed and Velocity
- Newton’s Second Law of Motion
- Moments and Levers
- Work and Energy
- Electrical Conductivity
- Electrical Components
- Series and Parallel Circuits
- Static Electricity
- Sound Waves
- Propagation of Sound
- Alternative Energy
- Light levels
- Light Rays
- Fluid Properties
- Experimental Design
Physics practical tasks include:
- Explore the use of free-body diagrams and net force calculations.
- Investigate the stretching and behavior of a spring.
- Investigate the forces of friction between different materials.
- Investigate the change of momentum in a collision.
- Build a pendulum and investigate its characteristics.
- Explore simple machines.
- Investigate the principles of magnetism and some properties of magnets.
- Explore the properties of sound and the wave equation.
- Experiment with converging and diverging lenses.
- Investigate viscosity of different liquids.
How to Order
Contact us to discuss any of LJ Create's products and alternative order options available.