PIC32 Microcontrollers Extension Pack
D3000 16.1 EXT
This pack is designed to extend the capabilities of the D3000 16.1 Microcontroller Study Module to include 32-bit microcontrollers. The PIC32 Extension Pack comprises Microchip's PIC32 Starter Kit development board, and a PIC32 Adapter that enables it to be plugged into the 40-pin ZIF socket on the D3000 16.1 board. The Extension Pack is compatible with all the hardware on the board.
In addition to the extensive documentation provided on CD by Microchip, the pack also includes a User Guide which details the I/O port connections, and contains a short but concise introduction to the C programming language.
Program examples illustrating the use of the MPLAB debugging routines are detailed in the User Guide, which is also provided in PDF format on a Support CD together with well-commented demonstration and utility routines, written in C, to control the D3000 16.1 hardware.
The PIC32 Extension Pack is an excellent springboard for advanced project work such as sound processing, and links to additional resources are provided.
User Guide contents include:
- Equipment installation
- Connecting the Adapter
- Disconnecting the Adapter
- Port Mapping
- Sample Programs and Useful Routines
- Recommended Hardware Connections
- Introduction to C Programming (including examples)
- Start-up Code
- C Operator Reference and Precedence Table
- PIC32 Adapter Schematic Diagram
The demonstration routines on the Support CD illustrate the following:
- Basic Input/Output using switches and LEDs
- Delay routines using a timer
- Push-button scanning and debouncing
- 7-Segment Display driving and message generation
- Keypad scanning, debouncing and encoding
- Password entry with non-volatile memory (EEPROM) storage and retrieval
- Analog-to-Digital (A/D) conversion, scaling and voltage display
- Digital-to Analog (D/A) conversion using Pulse-Width Modulation (PWM)
- Waveform generation using PWM in conjunction with interrupts
- Tone and music generation with a piezo sounder
How to Order
|Product:||PIC32 Microcontrollers Extension Pack|
|Code:||D3000 16.1 EXT|