Science Teaching Packs
All of our Science Teaching Packs include a series of trays containing demonstration equipment, high quality interactive software lessons (with comprehensive teaching notes), benchmark testing question banks, and science standards correlations.
Teacher uses the whiteboard to explain a concept or to introduce an inquiry activity. Students use the ClassAct SRS keypads to respond to questions; this identifies that the message is received and understood by the class.
Our packs include presentations, teacher notes, and questions.
Students are called to the whiteboard to conduct an experiment in front of the class. The whiteboard displays the inquiry brief or experiment instructions along with a visual image of the demonstration and any associated datalogger display.
As the demonstration progresses, students note the results of any measurements and use the ClassAct SRS keypads to answer questions related to the data that is being gathered.
With the conclusion of the demonstrations for a topic, each student uses their ClassAct SRS keypad to complete an assessment which measures their understanding and tests their conclusions.
One controlled activity, one set of equipment and consumable items for a whole class interactive lesson.
Online question banks are used to create periodic subject specific benchmark tests
Teacher downloads the test and runs it with the class and the ClassAct SRS keypads.
- Advanced Chemistry - Teaching Pack
- Earth Systems - Teaching Pack
- Ecosystems - Teaching Pack
- Electricity and Magnetism - Teaching Pack
- Energy, Force and Motion - Teaching Pack
- Genes and Heredity - Teaching Pack
- Human Biology - Teaching Pack
- Living Systems - Teaching Pack
- Mechanics and Material Properties - Teaching Pack
- Plant Biology - Teaching Pack
- Principles of Biology - Teaching Pack
- Principles of Chemistry - Teaching Pack
- Properties of Matter - Teaching Pack
- Scientific Skills - Teaching Pack
- Space - Teaching Pack
- Waves and Energy - Teaching Pack