SCORM-based eLearning Content for Your VLE
LJ Create have a range of SCORM-based interactive learning resources for your Virtual Learning Environment (VLE). The lessons make use of virtual experiments and simulations as well as providing real hands-on experiments using our optional hardware and experiment kits.
- SCORM compliant on-line lessons
- Each lesson typically contains:
- Theory presentations
- Topic related practical work or virtual experiments
- Teacher notes
- On-line workbook
- Dynamic lessons that can be delivered using an interactive whiteboard
- Anytime/anywhere access via your learning platform
- Use for homework or extended study
- Individual on-line assessments
- On-line student portfolios
- Hard copy print-out option to create paper-based labsheets/lesson guides
- Simulations and virtual experiments
What the Users Say...
“Whilst bespoke materials provide many excellent resources, they can take a large amount of time to develop. However there are some off the shelf resources that provide ready made solutions.
LJ Create for example; their engineering resources are a unique combination of dynamic simulations and practical hands-on activities using real hardware. Integrated activities provide challenging student projects and problem solving tasks within an engineering context. These resources can be accessed via the VLE.”
Travall Towriess, Director of Technology - Leyland St Mary’s School (VLE Learning Report)