AutoLab html does not load flash files
Several AutoLab modules contain html pages which may not display a flash animation correctly.
If you have installed the content locally to the PC, you may find the flash animations will not display, even though they display fine within the module.
This is due to Internet Explorer security settings preventing active content from running on the local computer.
In order to allow active content to run:
- From the Tools menu in Internet Explorer select Internet Options.
- Select the Advanced tab on the far right.
- Scroll down the list until you reach the section labelled Security.
- Place a tick in the box next to the line: Allow active content to run in files on My Computer.
- Select OK or Apply to save the change.