How do I remove unwanted icons from the Network Management screen
- Make sure the launcher is not running on any workstation.
- At the Management Station, load ClassAct System Administration.
- Select Network Manager Settings, select Set Network Workstation Layout.
- Click the Scan button, this action will remove all the icons from the screen.
- Close ClassAct System Administration and start the ClassAct Management System on the management station and select the Network Management screen.
- Log onto each Workstation as an administrator and start the Workstation Launcher, as they are started an icon will appear on the Network Management (mimic) screen. These can be positioned about the screen by holding down the Ctrl button and dragging with the mouse pointer