Why does the eContent Question Assistant show incorrect information?
When a previously installed eContent module is updated with a newer version from a later release of the CD, the text programmed for Question Assistants may not have been installed correctly.
Delete the eContent module content which needs updating first and then reinstall the newer version.
To delete the module content from a ClassAct workstation:
- Run the ClassAct Launcher Setup application from the Windows Start Menu.
- Switch to the ’Manuals’ tab.
- Locate and select the required module from the list.
- Click the ’Remove’ button.
Note: You do not need to delete the lesson module from the management system and no student work will be lost.
To delete the module content if working in a Stand-Alone environment:
- Run the ’Tutor Browser’ from the ’eContent Utilities’ Start Menu.
- Locate the required module from the list.
- Right-click on the module and select ’Explore’.
- Delete the MXXXXXX folder selected.