Latest news and events
Keep up-to-date with the latest news about our products, and the events we will be attending in the near future.
This November, career and technical education professionals from across the country and around the world will gather in Atlanta at the Georgia World Congress Center from Nov. 28 to Dec. 1 for the most exciting and talked-about CTE event of the year - CareerTech VISION 2012!
- STEM and Green Technologies make a big impact at Peking High School, China
- Hybrid and Electric Vehicle technology at CIAST, Malaysia
- State-of-the-art automotive training resource installed in Bangladesh
Over the coming months, LJ Create will be attending a number of major conventions in the USA. We will be taking the opportunity to introduce a number of new products at these events.
Education News from 'US News .com'
- Correcting Dominican University of California's 2011 Admissions Statistics
Dominican misreported its number of applications to U.S. News and other data collectors.
- Grandparents May Qualify for Education Tax Benefits
Paying a grandchild’s college directly would allow grandparents to avoid gift taxes.
- Move From Family Business to B-School
Vendors could serve as recommenders for b-school applicants from family businesses.
- 5 Scholarships for In-Demand College Majors
Pay for college via these scholarships for hot, high-paying majors.
- Use First Year of Law School to Prepare for the Bar
Sharpening writing skills during school can pay off when it's time to take the bar.
- 4 Summer Options for International Students
Spend summer break working on your U.S. college campus or taking a course.
- Smart Ways to Mix Student Loans, College Savings
Families should use 529 plan funds and other sources before turning to loans.
- Service Members Battle Student Loan Debt at Home
Many military members are guided into bad repayment decisions by loan servicers.
- FAFSA Changes May Still Confuse Same-Sex Families
Students can list income for both parents, regardless of gender, in 2014, but may lose out on aid.
- Where America's Top CEOs Went to School
Many CEOs at American's largest companies advanced their careers without an MBA.
- 10 Most Popular Business Schools
Public business schools are becoming more appealing for cost-conscious students.
- Consider U.S. College Costs, Reputation Before Applying
Studying in the U.S. is a great experience – but think twice about the cost.