This circuit module is compatible with all the D3000 Base Unit options and it introduces students to oscillators and their applications through a wide range of practical activities.
Typical topic areas include:
- Oscillator Requirements
- Fault Diagnosis Techniques
- Wien Bridge Oscillator
- LC Oscillators
- Tuned Drain FET Oscillator
- Astable Multivibrator
- Monostable Multivibrator
- 555 Timer
- Clock Oscillator
Typical activities include:
- Measure the oscillation frequency for RC and LC oscillators.
- Measure the signal amplitudes present in RC and LC oscillator circuits.
- Diagnose faults in RC and LC oscillator circuits.
- Measure the amplitude and phase relationship from waveforms for a Wien Bridge Oscillator.
- Measure voltages in working Hartley
- Make voltage measurements around a tuned drain FET oscillator circuit.
- Identify the voltage waveforms in a
- Make voltage measurements around an astable multivibrator circuit.
- Determine by calculation and measurement the duration of the unstable state for a monostable multivibrator.
- Measure the capacitor charging time
- Make voltage measurements around a clock oscillator circuit based on digital inverters.
- Faultfinding oscillator circuits
How to Order