2MHz Function Generators:
- 0.002Hz to 2MHz frequency range
- High waveform quality at all frequencies & levels
- 1000:1 frequency change on each range
- Precision internal lin/log sweep (TG230 only)
- Internal/external AM up to 100% (TG230 only)
- Digital display of frequency (not TG210)
- Digital display of amplitude & offset (not TG210)
The FG2 provides very high waveform quality under all conditions. That means low sinewave distortion, low aberation triangle waves and fast-edged square waves with low overshoot. Unlike many competitive products good waveform quality is maintained throughout the frequency range, and at low output levels. All models have bi-directional variable symmetry at constant frequency from 1:9 to 9:1. The FG2 has the convenience of a digital display. Unlike competitive products the display provides a readout not just of frequency, but of amplitude and offset as well.
The main output has a maximum emf of 20V pk-pk from a 50W or 600W source. An amplitude vernier with a range of 40dB is combined with a -20dB switched attenuator to provide levels down to 20mV pkpk. Variable DC offset of +/-10V is available via a centre detent control. An auxiliary output provides a fixed 0V to +5V level suitable for driving both TTL and CMOS loads.
How to Order