Vehicle Display Systems Module
The ST4740 Vehicle Display Systems module introduces students to automotive display and warning systems through a wide range of practical activities.
The module comprises a circuit board, power supply, storage tray, multimeter, component set and lead set, computer aided instruction software standalone launcher software and Manual PDF CD.
The instruction software provides a range of hands-on practical activities that students carry out using the circuit board and the component set. The instructional software is complemented with PowerPoint® presentations and student assessment questions.
These materials are fully compatible with the LJ ClassAct computer managed learning system and are available in a SCORM format for delivery through a virtual learning environment.
The PowerPoint® presentations provide supporting theory for the practical activities contained in the on-screen student learning materials.
Topics covered include:
- Instrument Cluster
- Levels and Lighting
- Passenger Safety
- Trip Computer
- Identify basic components of an instrument cluster
- Recognize the function of basic SRS components
- Diagnose faults in safety and warning systems
- Vehicle Display Systems Board - stand-alone
- Power Supply Unit 12V (with power cable)
- Storage tray and digital multimeter
- Single-user computer-aided instruction software
- Stand-alone Launcher software
- Instructor Resources CD
Our Digiac Autotronics range can be purchased in two ways, depending on your training needs and budget.
Option One: Complete Stand-alone Modules
- Everything needed to run the learning unit is delivered in one tray: hardware, instruments and software
- Easy to get started and easy to manage
- Ideal way to add some new Autotronics on a budget
- Purchase just one new module, or several different modules to implement a low-cost computer-based autotronics laboratory
Option Two: Multi-Board Workstations
- No duplication of power supplies, cables or instruments
- Purchase boards, accessories and software separately
- Software site licenses available
- Package of computer-based instructional materials
- Modular system for easy classroom management
- Instructor theory support
- Computer-managed learning option
- Can be Internet-delivered using a SCORM learning platform
- Switched faults for learning troubleshooting skills using multimeters and scopes
- Advanced boards can be used with Snap-on Diagnostic Scanners for introductory training in OBDII diagnostics
How to Order
|Product:||Vehicle Display Systems Module|