ICT, Media and Enterprise SCORM Pack
This eLearning pack of teaching resources for a SCORM compliant Virtual Learning Environment covers the subjects "ICT, Media and Enterprise".
This pack of modules contains curriculum covering a wide range of technology and business topics.
- Students will investigate modern comunications including the internet, digital television, mobile telephone networks and computer networks.
- They will learn about the architecture of the modern office computer and how to diagnose and fix problems with computers.
- Students will also learn how to make thier own web sites and produce digital audio projects, as well as understand how these technologies work.
- The Skills 4 Enterprise module will take students though modern business activities and simulate a full commercial business operation.
This package contains a blended learning mixture of both practical commercially valuable skills and the soft skills to back them up.
The curriculum materials for this strand are broken down into five self-contained topic areas (see below), each with a series of interactive and practicle based tasks.
Each lesson typically contains:
- Theory presentations
- Topic-related practical work or virtual experiments
- Teacher notes
- Online workbook
Includes the following SCORM Modules:
How to Order
Contact us to discuss any of LJ Create's products and alternative order options available.