Engine Performance - By Numbers
200+ units of online instruction
12 hardware trainers
30+ units of supporting instruction
Built with NATEF in Mind
Our learning content is aligned to NATEF standards - at MLR, AST, and MAST levels!
We are continually updating our content to meet these standards.
Software and Curriculum
Our Working with STEM (Automotive) library contains a vast amount of digital learning materials, easily accessible by students and staff through a web browser.
Our learning content is directly linked to NATEF standards. So, what if you need to teach the principles of Refrigeration System Component Diagnosis and Repair? …Simply select that standard and our intelligent software will take care of the rest by filtering down a range of presentations, investigations and assessments SPECIFIC to your selected standard!
The content will teach you everything you need to know about Engine Performance including over 200 units of instruction that cover:
- Emission Control Systems
- Engine Management Systems
- Vehicle Diagnosis
- Fuel System Components and Operation
- Transducer Circuits and Components… and much more!
"The great thing is that we can cover all the areas required by NATEF. It will really give our students a leg up on other students who didn’t work with a system like this."- Mr Henry Acree, Auto Tech Teacher, Valdosta High School
Our practical equipment resources for Engine Performance help you teach automotive theory in a practical way – they include:
- Engine Management Systems Panel Trainer
- Sectioned Diesel Engine (Common Rail) Trainer
- Sectioned Gasoline Engine Trainer
- HDI Common Rail Fuel Injection System Trainer
- Electronic Fuel Injection System (Wet) Trainer
- Electronic Fuel Injection System (Dry) Trainer
- Common Rail Diesel Engine (CAN Control) Trainer
- Gasoline Engine (CAN and Climate Control) Trainer
- Hybrid Vehicle Systems Panel Trainer
The learning materials can be accessed as an online learning course or as part of our learning management system that includes additional instructor facilities. The online LMS gives the teacher control over the construction of courses, allowing them to be tailored for their students, and includes extensive student-tracking and reporting, adding up to a world-leading solution to your automotive training needs.
"It’s totally different here, we’ve got computers and all these trainers. It’s an excellent way to learn and is much better than just reading books. We have our own laptops so I can go home and study, so when I come in here I can get 100%!"- Alex Diaz, Automotive Student