Our practical equipment resources for Diesel Engines help you teach automotive theory in a practical way – they include:
- Sectioned HGV Diesel Engine (6-Cylinder) Trainer
- 6-Cylinder HGV Diesel Engine (Common Rail) Trainer
- 6‐Cylinder HGV Diesel Engine (with ERS) Trainer
- Diesel Engine Management Trainer
- HDI Common Rail Fuel Injection System Trainer
- Sectioned HGV Diesel Engine (4-Cylinder) Trainer
Built with IMI in Mind
Our learning content is mapped to IMI standards and we are continually updating our content to meet these standards.
The learning materials can be accessed as an online learning course or as part of our learning management system that includes additional instructor facilities. The online LMS gives the teacher control over the construction of courses, allowing them to be tailored for their students, and includes extensive student-tracking and reporting, adding up to a world-leading solution to your automotive training needs.
“With this program, my students can practice their diagnostic skills in the classroom and then take that knowledge and the skills into a workshop where they can do various different tests on a real vehicle or an engine rig."- Errol Ince, Deputy Head of School of Technology at Bromley College