Our practical equipment resources for Diesel Engines help you teach automotive theory in a practical way – they include:
- Sectioned Truck Diesel Engine (6-Cylinder) Trainer
- 6-Cylinder Truck Diesel Engine (Common Rail) Trainer
- 6‐Cylinder Truck Diesel Engine (with ERS) Trainer
- Diesel Engine Management Trainer
- HDI Common Rail Fuel Injection System Trainer
- Sectioned Truck Diesel Engine (4-Cylinder) Trainer
Built with NATEF in Mind
Our learning content is aligned to NATEF standards - at MLR, AST, and MAST levels!
We are continually updating our content to meet these standards.
The learning materials can be accessed as an online learning course or as part of our learning management system that includes additional instructor facilities. The online LMS gives the teacher control over the construction of courses, allowing them to be tailored for their students, and includes extensive student-tracking and reporting, adding up to a world-leading solution to your automotive training needs.
"The great thing is that we can cover all the areas required by NATEF. It will really give our students a leg up on other students who didn’t work with a system like this."- Mr Henry Acree, Auto Tech Teacher, Valdosta High School